The Vegan Box, is jam packed this month, filled with many delicious goodies as usual.
Also included this month is a tube of sunscreen from Seagull Milk which is made by an Australian company. The sunscreen not only is vegan but kind to your skin, the environment and also isn’t oily or stinging to your eyes.
I was also intrigued by the sachet of Phytality Nutrition , which is a complete nutrition-dense wholefood; including vitamin, minerals and the all-important B12. It’s ideal for adding to smoothies, cereal or mixed with water.
There’s also a beautiful dahl from Love My Earth included which I’m so happy about as I love their organic spices and ready meals. Plus my favourite, Bite Society new treats – Caramel Choc Balls are also in The Vegan Box which are so yummy and perfect as a treat. There’s also a Mocha Energy bar from Kitz Living which I am in love with, as I have had their coconut bar in the past and I loved how filling it was and a great afternoon snack. The organic apple cinnamon snack bar from Happy Way is also part of the delivery and really, you can’t go wrong with apple cinnamon flavour.
If you’re thinking about getting a Vegan Box here are something benefits to getting your monthly subscription.
- It’s perfect for trying new vegan products.
- You’re new to veganism.
- Perfect as a gift for a vegan friend.
- The box is delivered directly to your door.
- The Vegan Box is only $26.95 a month and is filled with a multitude of goodies.
- It’s convenient, and ideal for a bit of joy each month.
- It’s easy to adjust your subscription and you can cancel any time.
- It’s a great way to support a small business
- Delivery is quick and the delivery packaging is biodegradable.
- There is a vegan Beauty Box available too and costs $49.95 a month with $100 worth inside.
- Full size and sample size products are featured each month.
- Ideal for having your snacks sorted each month.
- Ideal for sharing with non-vegan friends to show vegan foods do taste good!